DCI Event July 20th

Info and News about GCS

DCI Event July 20th

Postby Erick Allen » Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:02 pm

With the DCI Tour of Champions performing July 20th in Houston, we thought this would be the perfect opportunity to see amazing drum corps & advertise our own. Our target audience will all be in the same place right in our own back yard. We would like to get as many people as possible to go to help the corps visibility. The tickets for show are $25-$45 which you will be responsible for. I live right down the road from the Berry Center and would like to have everyone come over for early dinner,hang, and go together. We are planning to make t-shirts for everyone to wear adverising drum corps in houston, not just GCS member shirts. The plan is to aslo have a QR code on the shirt that people can scan with their smart phones. The shirts and dinner will be provided at no cost to you.
We just need to know if you are planning on going and have bought tickets. Please let me know asap so i can order shirts. These can also be worn around where ever. The more people see it the better.
Thanks
Erick
Erick Allen
Rookie
Rookie

Re: DCI Event July 20th

Postby Andy Jurick » Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:10 pm

Great idea Erick!

I'm planning to go, but because of work, I will probably JUST get there when the show starts or just after!
Andy Jurick
University of Houston Marching Band/Cougar Brass, trumpet - 1983-1988
Houston Symphonic Band, trumpet - 1991-2002
Bayou City Blues Sr. Drum & Bugle Corps, soprano, Asst. Director - 1992-2001
Atlanta CorpsVets Sr. Drum & Bugle Corps, soprano - 2002
Gulf Coast Sound Drum & Bugle Corps, soprano - 2002-
Lone Star College-North Harris Symphonic Band, trumpet - Summer 2011-
Lone Star College-North Harris Jazz Band, trumpet - Fall 2011-
Andy Jurick
Vet
Vet

Return to GCS Stuff