To Tom and everyone

Info and News about GCS

To Tom and everyone

Postby Adrian Gonzalez » Mon May 17, 2010 12:22 pm

I'm very sorry I was not able to make it to practice on saturday...
I just want everyone to know I'm really sorry that I miss practice and that I'm not doing this on purpose, it makes me really sad and mad at the fact something always pops up and Im' not able to go or anything and it sucks cause I feel like I'm letting everyone down and believe me I would never want to do that to yall..... I really want to be there cause I love playing music, if I didn't like it I would have quit by now.
The reason why I wasn't able to go saturday cause my car got stuck in water and it stop running and me and my friend ended up pushing my car out of the water and waited for like about 3 hours until my dad showed up and tow me to my uncle's house, I ended up missing my prom. On saturday me and my dad spent all day trying to fix it and it didn't more. The only two opions I have is to buy a new car or rebuild the motor but until then I have no car and my phone is also acting up too.
But to show yall that I really want to be there, I'm try to go next camp in the morning before my graduation starts, it starts at 4 but I think we have to be there around 2 something I believe.

Once again I really sorry!
Adrian Gonzalez
Rookie
Rookie

Re: To Tom and everyone

Postby Jason Rose » Mon May 17, 2010 12:46 pm

Thanks for staying in touch Adrian. I'm glad you're safe.

See you at the next Camp.
-----------------------
"There are stars in the southern sky..."

Jason Rose
<><

GCS Member 2001-2012 (Founding Director)

-GCS Corps Director 2001-2010
-Syracuse Brigadiers 2002 (Contrabass)
-Bayou City Blues 2000-2002
-U.S. Marine Corps 1996-2000-Forever
Jason Rose
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to GCS Stuff