PARTY WITH IMPERIAL PERCUSSION!!!

Info and News about GCS

PARTY WITH IMPERIAL PERCUSSION!!!

Postby Andrea McKinney » Sun Jan 31, 2010 5:13 pm

I know that Corey suggested this idea and Gary reminded me today about trying to get together with Imperial Percussion.

April is a long time off and it would boost morale and be an encouragement to everyone to see that even though the corps cannot be together, we can at least keep in contact with everyone during the season, as well as make time to get to know our new incoming family members.

I called and talked with Jereme today, I asked him if he could look at their schedule and let us know when IPT would be available to get together and have some sort of a social. He said absolutely. He is going to look at their schedule and try to aim for sometime around mid March to set something up with us. He also mentioned in addition to our getting together, they would also do a "Show & Tell" for us. As soon as I hear from Jereme, I will post the party time here.

Jereme, if you are reading this, thanks again for taking time out of your busy schedule to arrange this. We are really looking forward to getting to know our new battery!!!
-And1
Andi
Fleu-GAL
TCB
Andrea McKinney
Vet
Vet

Re: PARTY WITH IMPERIAL PERCUSSION!!!

Postby Carole Thronburg » Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:43 pm

Also...Imperial is scheduled to perform at Cypress Lakes High School on the 20th of February at 9:29 pm (according to posted TCGC schedule). Let's get out there and support IPT!!

Yes, we have camp that day, but it would be an opportunity to see them before March and show them our support.
Carole Thronburg
Super Rookie
Super Rookie

Return to GCS Stuff