OPEN HOUSE!!

News and Updates from the Corps Management Team

OPEN HOUSE!!

Postby Corey Mark » Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:08 am

This Saturday from 2pm until 5pm at the Lone Star College-North Harris campus http://www.gulfcoastsound.org/maps.html.

Come see our new corps rehearsal facilities, hear about our plans for the coming year, have a free meal on us, and meet the GCS family.

All brass vets are also invited to join us as we entertain the crowds at Old Town Spring prior to open house. Just meet at the museum with horn and music stand in hand at 11am.
Corey Mark
Vet
Vet

Re: OPEN HOUSE!!

Postby Corey Mark » Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:42 am

My thanks to all who attended. It was gratifying to feel the excitement building for the new year, especially from those new to our program.

Special thanks to Mark, Jenny, and Sean for helping to provide the main course, and to all who contributed.

If you missed getting out to the Open House, you can read our information sheet at http://www.gulfcoastsound.org/director.html.

Have a happy and safe holidays.
Corey Mark
Vet
Vet

Postby Derique Young » Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:04 pm

i have a friend that played trumpet for Bluecoats he said he will be happy to play for GCS i'll see ya'll this season and ill bring him and another friend along
Imperial Percussion Theatre 2010 - Synth 1
Gulf Coast Sound 2010 - Motherluvin' Tenors

"Creation Cannot Begin, Without Destruction"- Kamen Rider Decade
Derique Young
Rookie
Rookie

Postby Tom Huntley » Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:36 pm

Derique Young wrote:i have a friend that played trumpet for Bluecoats he said he will be happy to play for GCS i'll see ya'll this season and ill bring him and another friend along

Derique,

You are the man!!!!!!!
Tom Huntley
Winning is not done on the field on the weekend,
Winning is done at home Monday through Friday
Tom Huntley
Vet
Vet

Return to Director's Corner