Lone Star DBC Class Registration

News and Updates from the Corps Management Team

Lone Star DBC Class Registration

Postby Corey Mark » Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:02 am

Below are online registration instructions for the class. They are easy to follow and take less than 5 minutes to complete. The registration deadline is September 25, the day of the first class. ALL GCS MEMBERS ARE REQUIRED TO ENROLL IN THIS CLASS. The class tuition will be deducted from member dues for 2011.

If you cannot register for this class for any reason, email me (director@gulfcoastsound.org) or PM me through this forum to discuss. Thanks for your cooperation in getting this monumental program off to a great start.

The course code number is CCALL 3400404 NN165. The Drum and Bugle Corps class meets Saturdays for 12 weeks with no class on 11/27 from 10 a.m. – 4 p.m. The fee is $99 for 7.2 CEUs. The instructor is Dr. Brack May, Band Director 281.618.5644

The best way to register is to go to the LSC website at www.LoneStar.edu/ce. On the "Search Register and Pay" screen, insert the course code number. The class will appear. (It will not pull up from a key word search.) Check the box on the left. Then add your personal identification information and you can go to a screen to add your credit card information and print your receipt.

Or you can call and register at 281.618.5634, but CE does not accept credit card payments over the phone. Since payment is due at the time of registration, the student would have to go to the Business Office in the Academic Building to make payment.
Corey Mark
Vet
Vet

Re: Lone Star DBC Class Registration

Postby Andy Jurick » Thu Sep 16, 2010 8:05 am

Ok, just registered, it was easy and painless (well, not so painless for my poor credit card!). Who's gonna join me??

Come on, over the wall we go!!!!!!
Andy Jurick
University of Houston Marching Band/Cougar Brass, trumpet - 1983-1988
Houston Symphonic Band, trumpet - 1991-2002
Bayou City Blues Sr. Drum & Bugle Corps, soprano, Asst. Director - 1992-2001
Atlanta CorpsVets Sr. Drum & Bugle Corps, soprano - 2002
Gulf Coast Sound Drum & Bugle Corps, soprano - 2002-
Lone Star College-North Harris Symphonic Band, trumpet - Summer 2011-
Lone Star College-North Harris Jazz Band, trumpet - Fall 2011-
Andy Jurick
Vet
Vet

Postby Corey Mark » Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:56 am

Just got word that we are experiencing technical difficulties with the online process. Please stay tuned.
Corey Mark
Vet
Vet

Postby Tom Huntley » Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:33 pm

I am in!!!!!! Going to be pretty lonely out there with just me, Andy and Corey. Is anyone else going to sign up?
Tom Huntley
Winning is not done on the field on the weekend,
Winning is done at home Monday through Friday
Tom Huntley
Vet
Vet

Return to Director's Corner